My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.hollyanissa.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 326

So Curtis signed Dominic up for a youth basketball league and tonight was the first practice. Pickle is one of the youngest kiddos and the most inexperienced. It was such a hoot watching him bumble around (he can't even dribble a ball yet). But this is for fun and learning and everyone has to start somewhere. I love this shot... look at his right leg. This is so Dominic and I love that I captured it. The gym was dark, I had to shoot at 3200 ISO and wide open so my shutter speed wasn't nearly as high as I needed it to be. But you get the gist. :)

day326


Thanks for looking!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment