My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.hollyanissa.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 313

I'm shooting with my D40 and kit lens today, sob. I bought the D300 last week from Craigslist and took it to the local camera shop today to get cleaned and checked out. They're cleaning my prime lens too. I haven't used this zoom in so long, I forgot how nice it is to be able to zoom in closer on your subject.

Today's photo is inspired by this week's creativity challenge at Clickin' Moms: Groups of Three... "There’s something special about threes in art; the Rule of Thirds is obviously a good example of the prominent role of three in artistic composition. Notably, elements in groups of three can also strengthen an image’s composition - perhaps because many people unconsciously impart religious and/or cultural significance to such a grouping. Three items together creates a pleasing sense of balance and repetition." When I saw the three birds on the wire, I knew this would be a great photo for this challenge.

Processed with Florabella's Mademoiselle action from the Luxe collection.

day313


Thanks for looking!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment