My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.hollyanissa.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 314

My sweet pickle... I don't know what I'm going to do with him! Curtis and I met with his first grade teacher last week and discussed his behavior problems. They are significant. We put a few ideas on the table and this week started off better. But yesterday was another really bad day and the teacher emailed us a long letter last night.

I think we're going to invite the behavioral therapist to observe him as well as the school's psychologist. His teacher wants to start him on a behavior plan. Really? I look at this sweet face and wonder why things have to be so darn hard!?!

day314


Thanks for looking!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. It is an awfully cute face, Holly! I hope that you're able to come up with a good plan that he responds to! Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a su cute boy !! love the blue eyes, the photo's beautiful

    ReplyDelete