My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.hollyanissa.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 37

This year I wanted to be that mom. The one who did something a little extra for the Valentines for the class parties... not like every previous year where I sent in a lame Dollar Store box of valentine cards hastily scribbled out the night before. The kids worked on writing the names on the cards (Anna managed one or two, Dominic did almost all of his) while my mom and I finished them up. I used the collaboration charity kit called One Love (created to raise money for Haiti) to create homemade name tags for the gift bags which we filled up with good candy. I used a little girl with brown hair for Anna's tags and a little boy with blonde hair for Dominic's tags. My mom did the ribbon. There are 41 bags in all.

This year, I am that mom. :)

day37


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment