My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.hollyanissa.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 32

My mom has always loved knick-knacks. When I was a kid, she used to have so many that she organized them by season and rotated them throughout the year. She has since pared down her collection quite a bit. This glass piano was her mother's and she used to sit and stare at it as a child, trying to play its tiny keys. When her mother passed away, her sister ended up with the piano. Then one Christmas, it was given as a gift from sister to sister. My mother has cherished it ever since and it has joined other musical items since my mom is such a music-lover. I love thinking that someday my grandchildren will read this story.

day32


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment