My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.hollyanissa.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 33

After school, Anna, Dominic, and I lined up all the stuffed animals on the kitchen table so they could be the zoo, then put the little animals on a small table in the living room to be a petting zoo. We then got a few baby dolls and had them go to the zoo. I had cut up some cucumbers and apples, so we had something to feed the baby animals in the petting zoo. It was a lot of fun! I think it was because I had put in some mommy time that I was able to get this picture later this evening. Can you see his expression? "Not another picture?!" Dominic is such a good sport though.

day33


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment