My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.hollyanissa.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 364

In thinking about what photography goals I had at the beginning of the year, there are a couple of shots that I haven't gotten yet and this was one of them. I wanted to try a night scene capturing headlights and taillights in motion. It took me 18 tries to get this but I'm pleased with the result. Next time I try this, I'll get a better location but since this is in our neighborhood, it will be fun to show the kids when they are grown up.

I can't believe tomorrow is the last day of this project! I'm hoping to end it with something really special.

day364


Thanks for looking!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment