My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.hollyanissa.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 163

My4Hens is an incredibly talented photographer and Photoshop action queen. She is having a little contest featuring "son-shines"... our sweet little boys who brighten our lives so much.

Calling All Son-Shines!

Of course, I have to enter my sweet boy! For this photo, I did the whole My4Hens treatment... starting with the Photographer's Tool Box, I used her basic editing workflow, soft pop, and eye pop. Then I ran the Total Softy action. Simply stunning! The winning photo will have a boy-themed action set created just from his photo! Thank you for this opportunity, Sarah!!!

day163


Thanks for looking!
Photobucket

1 comment: