My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 158

Today was a follow-up visit with the ENT. He tried a conservative approach to treating Anna's chronic middle ear fluid by prescribing a 3-week course of antibiotics then waiting an additional 3 weeks, but her tympanograms were still flat today. So that means surgery! She will be getting PE tubes and her adenoids out on June 25th. She was pretty good for the doctor and the audiologist today. I'm not sure what she was looking at or thinking about in this photo, but she looks so serious, doesn't she? We had a really rough afternoon and evening, so I'm happy I got at least one good picture of her today.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how she'd be with a chiropractor, but know of a couple of people that swear by them for ear issues. Are they going to take her tonsils out at the same time? I think I'd have them go ahead and do it if they are not already out. My son had many ear infections, though he got his adnoids out (due to snoring) during his first PE tube surgery. They really didn't end until he got his tonsils out. Good luck with the surgery.