My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.hollyanissa.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 137

I know this isn't a terribly exciting picture or even one that has any artistic attributes, but it represents an important step in my life. I went back to Weight Watchers on Saturday and I am very excited to be taking control of this aspect of my life. Living with fibromyalgia has been especially challenging considering Anna's special needs and I have relied far too long on eating for comfort instead of for health. I hope by the end of the year I can share some before and after photos to celebrate this journey and that my daily pain level will be manageable again.

day137


Thanks for looking!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment