My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.hollyanissa.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 132

Tonight, Jenny's youth group at church had senior night in honor of upcoming graduation. Curtis and I got to attend (thank you for babysitting, mom!) and I was really touched by how loved Jenny is there. The seniors got up in front of the group with a microphone and a spotlight and spoke about their relationship with God and their plans for after graduation. Jenny was so poised and well-spoken, and I could not be prouder of her.

This picture is of her and Chris outside the church. I used Paint the Moon's Sea Delight action to add some depth and emotion.

day132


Thanks for looking!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment