My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.hollyanissa.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 279

Anna got new glasses today! I goofed and missed scheduling her annual checkup with the pediatric ophthalmologist so it's been about 18 months since her last pair and they had seen better days. Her prescription got a bit worse... it's -7.5 in one eye and -8.0 in the other but her astigmatism got much worse which is probably why she was having trouble reading. She said, "Wow!" when she put them on so I think it was enough to make a big difference. I like these brown, square-cut frames on her! I couldn't quite manage to get an angle to reduce the glare, but you get the idea.

day279


Thanks for looking!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment