My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.hollyanissa.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 231

In working on my final project for my photography class, I got out of my front yard and took the kids down to Town Lake late this morning. It was the wrong time of day to shoot (though I did get several nice pictures of Dominic) and as we were finishing up, I turned my camera to the water. This is what I got!

day231


Thanks for looking!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Cool! :) I love the colours of the picture!! :)

    Can ask you what is your camera? :)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Holly- you are such a great photographer!

    I didn't know you had this site until I saw the link in your siggy....I'll be checking it out often now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @IreneCandy, I have a Nikon D40. :)
    @Jenn, thank you, sweetie! That means so much to me!
    @mom, you are the best!

    ReplyDelete