My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.hollyanissa.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 200

I've been noticing this hawk for months now in the mornings, hanging out on our neighbor's fence. On of these days, I'm going to drag myself outside early and set up my zoom lens on my tripod and see if I can get a really good picture. Yesterday morning, I heard this very loud caw and it sounded right outside our window. Sure enough, I pulled open the curtains to our sliding glass doors in the living room and there was the hawk, sitting on our deck railing just six feet away from me! I grabbed Jenny's D90 and snapped a few pictures through the glass before he flew away. The quality is terrible… the glass put a nasty haze on the image but I tried to clean it up as best I could. Wow, that was so cool!

day200


Thanks for looking!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment