My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.hollyanissa.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 82

Today was a long morning at the pediatric geneticist's office. I'm going to blog about all of that on Elusive Tranquility, but I wanted to share this sweet picture I got of Anna after our appointment. We were there so long that Anna missed lunch at school so we grabbed a quick bite at her favorite restaurant, La Brissa, which is in our neighborhood and across from the school. She has a specific table at which she always likes to sit and Manny, her favorite waiter, is always there and loves chatting with her. Today we had the whole restaurant to ourselves and though we never need a menu (she is a creature of habit!), she likes having one to look at while we wait for our tea. I thought she was so cute running her fingers over the words.

day82


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment