My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.hollyanissa.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 11

Today Dominic got to bring home Beaux Bear, the kindergarten class bear, who travels with a notebook in which to record his adventures. It's a big deal to be chosen for Beaux Bear and Dominic was super happy that today was his day. I began taking some pictures of them together, and in the middle of 20 or so pictures, I found this one. My white balance was way off (Dominic does not have red hair) but I love the expression and love the saturation of the shot, so I didn't edit out the red tone.

You can click on this picture to see the larger version. His eyes! Oh be still my heart.

day11


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! what a cutie, holly! hope you guys have fun with the bear today! :D

    ReplyDelete